Chief Operating Officer APPLY NOW
About the job
Fan of a Fan is a full service merchandise company that brings to life the ideas of influencers, artists, brands, and personalities. FOAF owns the process from design and production, all the way to fulfillment and distribution. We’re able to provide clients a hands off solution to offering merchandise to their audience.
Over the last year and a half, we have built out a vertically integrated production and fulfillment center. Within this space, we have screen-printing, embroidery, various embellishment machines, and an e-commerce fulfillment operation.
In the last year, we have gone from 25 to 55 employees and looking to continue to grow. We have an office team located in Santa Monica and the warehouse is located in Ontario, California.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading and growing teams, within the manufacturing or fulfillment industry is a plus.
- Overseeing daily operations and total ownership over the fulfillment and production operations of the business
- Working and delegating out work to key managers within the organization
- Controlling the warehouse's costs and monitoring invoices and cashflow, working directly with Director of Finance and team
- Leading strategy and growth initiatives
- Serve as culture builder and leader
- Daily communication with CEO
- Measuring and reporting on efficiencies within the organizations operational process with steps on improving
- Working with leadership teams to help plan out multi-state expansion
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or fulfillment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Experience managing teams of 25+
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous complex companies
- Ability to make business projections 2-3 years into the future
- Self-motivated and independent, comfortable working during intense periods under tight deadlines